IBPS PO 2019 Exam Dates, Registration, Pattern & Syllabus
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts exam for the position of Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainee in various public sector banks in India. The online examination is held in two phases – Preliminary and Main. IBPS PO official notification is now available. The next Common Recruitment Process for selection of the candidates is scheduled in October/November 2019 (tentatively). However, the online registration for the exams begins in the month of July (tentatively).
The basic salary of the employees is INR 23,700. Other allowances may vary.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form will be available in the month of July 2019. Candidates who wish to apply must have a bachelors degree in a required stream.
- Available Posts: 4252 Vacant Posts Vacant Posts
- Names of Vacant Positions: Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MT)
Candidates in order to get selected must qualify preliminary exam and main exam followed by an interview session.
IBPS PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to study eligibility conditions laid down by IBPS before registering for IBPS PO 2019. In case, any candidate does not meet the specific condition at any stage of the Common Recruitment Process, the candidature is liable to be rejected immediately. The basic eligibility criteria is necessary to be followed:
To appear for IBPS PO 2019, a candidate must be any of the following:
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India prior to January 1, 1962
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Zaire, or Zambia with the intention of residing permanently in India.
Note: Candidates belonging to the categories (2,3 and 4) should possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
- A graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India.
- General category candidates must score minimum 60% marks while there is a relaxation of 5% for reserved category.
- General category applicants should be of at least 20 years but less than 30 years, as on August 1, 2019.
- Provisions for age relaxation, depending upon the category of the candidate as per IBPS norms, is tabulated below: